Friday, January 13, 2012

Review-Star Wars 4

SarrWars:episode 4, by director George Lucas
Genre:SF Movie
1. What's the basic story line?(summary)
썸네일 Luke Skywalker buy robots, R2D2 and 3PO. R2D2 is imputed princess Rea's demand of rescue message, so they find Jadai Wanro who is owner of R2Dw, and rent Han Solo's spaceship and leave with Solo and monster Chewbacca. They go to Empire army's saceship, and rescue princess Rea. In that course, Jadai die by Darth Vader. They rescue princess Reia, and finally they escape from emire, and princess give them prices and medals. Luke and Reia prepare to attack Empire army, but Solo doesn't want to attack them. So they fight. Solo just want money, and doesn't want to participate dangerous thing. They conflict, but finally make peace, and let's attack Empire Army. At the end they prepare to attack and make plan, and lucke practice to fight with his enemy.
2. Do you like the characters/story?
 Yes, I like Princess Reia, who was converted in enemy's spaceship. She is a princess, but she acted like a boy, and shot guns. I like that part, She got out of the prison herself. And I like 3PO, which are robot. He is a robt, but look like a human, and can speak. So I felt friendship to him. He talked too much, so he got trouble, but I like that charracter, which love other robot, R2D2, and talking very funny.
3. Overall rating, EVALUATION
 I would rate this movie and 10. Many different characters attracted me. and story was very interestign, and special. Characters are funny, nicee, responsible, and helpful. So I think that made movie very well. But, I think the movie need more realistic. The main characters never die when enemy shot, but when they shot, enemies all die. So I think this movie will be very nice when that point change. So I recommend everyone to see this movie with next series.

썸네일썸네일      썸네일

Luke Skywalker                          3PO(left), R2D2(right)                  Princess Reia

1 comment:

  1. Ahyun,

    Your review was fine, but I wish that you had used more insight and depth in your recommendation. Also, please be careful of putting random thoughts into your writing. The ideas in your second paragraph (Characters) were unrelated. There were also a number of spelling and grammatical errors in your review.

    ReplyDelete